Monday 26 May 2014

Book Blogger Hop! (23rd - 29th May 2014)

Hi Book Lovers and Welcome to Book Blogger Hop for 23rd May- 29th May 2014!




Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer. Every week there is a different question and the objective of this meme is to answer this question.

This weeks question is ....

Did you ever make a HUGE mistake when you posted a review? For Example: Did you have the correct book title, but the wrong author in the blog post title? If so, how long until you found your mistake?



My answer is ....

I haven't really made a HUGE mistake before, the worst I have done so far is forgot to go through and check spellings and for any missed words. I realised the next day when I was scrolling through my blog an noticed a spelling mistake then read the whole of that post and realised I had missed a few words out and made even more spelling mistakes, so had to go and update it.

No comments:

Post a Comment